- SAFETY FIRST–The FLAGS and FLAGMEN are for rider SAFETY. PAY ATTENTION.
- YELLOW FLAG = NO PASSING – NO JUMPING or get docked positions..
- RED CROSS Flag=Rider Injured–Caution, Wheels on the Ground NO Jumping or PASSING.
- All RIDERS can race 4 classes.
- Riders MUST be signed-up before they get on the track.
- Riders MUST finish ½ the laps of the leader PLUS, MUST take the checkered flag in at least one moto to be scored for an overall finish position.
- Riders involved in fighting WILL be DISQUALIFIED for the event.
- NO PIT RACING – 5 MPH speed limit (1st gear) while on the pit roads/grounds..
- ALL 50cc CLASSES = STOCK Only
- Practicing with the wrong group gets you LAST GATE PICK.
- CUTTING the track in practice will get you LAST GATE PICK in your moto.
- PIT VEHICLE PERMITS ARE REQUIRED..
- NO REFUNDS after practice is over. Meaning once racing has started no refunds.
- CHECK YOUR RESULTS. PROTEST PEROID is 30 MINUTES. Not next week!!
- 85cc 9-11 yrs (79-85cc – Big Wheel is NOT Allowed), Honda 150 is NOT Allowed)
- 85cc 9-13 yrs (79-85cc 2 Stroke,, 75-150cc 4 Stroke) – Big Wheel is Allowed). Honda 150 is Allowed)
- 85cc 12-15 yrs (79-85cc 2 Stroke,, 75-150cc 4 Stroke) – Big Wheel is Allowed – Honda 150 is Allowed
- Super Mini 12-16 yrs (79-112cc 2-Stroke/75-150cc 4-Stroke) – Honda 150 is Allowed
- COLLEGEBOY is 14-24yrs – Full sized bikes (122cc thru Open) ONLY.
- 51cc stock Multi Speed / Shaft Drive 4-8yrs = only multi speed bikes & Yam shaft bikes in this class. NO 2 stroke oil inject Cobras or KTM’s allowed in this class..
- Schoolboy 1 = 12-17 yrs (86-125cc2stk/ 75-150cc 4stk).
Schoolboy 2 = 13-17yrs (122-250cc) 2 or 4 Stk