1. SAFETY FIRST – The FLAGS and FLAGMEN are for SAFETY.
2. YELLOW FLAG = NO PASSING – NO JUMPING or get docked positions..
3. RED CROSS Flag = Rider Injured – Caution, NO Jumping or PASSING.
4. All RIDERS can ride 4 classes.
5. Riders MUST be signed-up before they get on the track.
6. Riders MUST finish ½ the laps of the leader PLUS, MUST take the checkered
flag in at least one moto to be scored for an overall finish position.
7. Riders involved in fighting WILL be DISQUALIFIED for the event.
8. 5 MPH speed limit (1st gear) while on the grounds or face DISQUALIFICATION.
9. ALL 50cc CLASSES = STOCK per AMA Rules.
10. Practicing with the wrong group gets you DISQUALIFIED.
11. CUTTING the track in practice will get you LAST GATE PICK in your moto.
12. PIT VEHICLE PERMITS ARE REQUIRED.
13. D Class is for beginners, Victory Sports reserves the right to place riders
according to speed & ability. We ADVANCE riders throughout the year
out of the D classes.
14. D Class RIDERS = 4 Wins and you’re advanced, 5 second place finishes
and you’re advanced or a combination of the two gets you advanced.
15. NO REFUNDS after practice is over. Meaning once racing has started no refunds.
16. CHECK YOUR RESULTS. PROTEST PEROID is 30 MINUTES. Not next week!!
17. 85cc 9-13yrs = 79cc – 85cc bikes – NO BIG Wheels.
18. 85 D Beginner = 85cc-112cc bikes – Big Wheels are OK.
19. D riders may race another class, BUT if you place in the TOP 30% you are moved
out of the D class (Top 30% based on 10 ride minimum class).
20. COLLEGEBOY is 14-24yrs – Full sized bikes (122cc thru Open) ONLY.
21. 51cc Multi Speed/Shaft Stock & 51cc OPEN Stock will be on the track at the
same time. Riders can ride only one of these classes at the event.
YAMAHA PW 50 Shaft bike & SUZUKI Jr 50 bike can run in the Multi Speed class
Just Getting Started In Motocross Racing? Click Here For Information