1. SAFETY FIRST – The FLAGS and FLAGMEN are for SAFETY. PAY ATTENTION.
2. YELLOW FLAG = CAUTION! Problem ahead on the track. CAUTION! NO PASSING NO JUMPING..
3. RED CROSS Flag = Rider Injured – Caution, NO Jumping or PASSING. Wheels on the ground.
4. All RIDERS can ride 4 classes.
5. Riders MUST be signed-up before they get on the track.
6. Riders involved in fighting WILL be DISQUALIFIED..
7. 5 MPH speed limit (1st gear) while on the grounds or face DISQUALIFICATION.
8. ALL 50cc CLASSES = STOCK Only
9. Practicing with the wrong group gets you DISQUALIFIED.
10. PIT VEHICLE are NOT ALLOWED.
11. D Class is for beginners, Victory Sports reserves the right to place riders
according to speed & ability. We ADVANCE riders throughout the year
out of the D classes.
12. D Class RIDERS = 3 Wins and you’re advanced, 4 second place finishes and
you’re advanced or a combination of a total of FOUR 1st & 2nd place finishes
gets you advanced. MUST be 5 riders in the class to count for advancement.
13. NO REFUNDS after practice is over. Meaning once racing has started no refunds.
14. CHECK YOUR RESULTS. PROTEST PEROID is 30 MINUTES.
Results can be changed later, IF it is a clerical ERROR, it may be fixed later.
15. 85cc 9-11yrs = 79-85cc 2 stroke – Big Wheel is OK – 150 Honda is OK
16. 85cc 9-13yrs = 79cc – 85cc/75cc-150cc 4 stroke – Big Wheel is OK – 150 Honda is OK.
17. 85cc 12-15yrs = 79cc-85cc 2 Stroke – 75cc-150cc 4 Stroke – Big Wheel is OK – 150 Honda is OK.
18. 85 D Beginner = 85cc-112cc 2 stroke/ 85-150cc 4 stroke bikes – Big Wheel is OK – 150 Honda is OK.
19. D riders may race another class, BUT if you place in the TOP 30% you are moved
out of the D class (Top 30% based on 10 rider minimum class).
20. COLLEGEBOY is 14-24yrs Amateur/Pro – Full sized bikes (122cc thru Open) ONLY.
21. 51cc Multi Speed/Shaft Drive Stock = Limited to the following models: Honda CRF50, Yamaha PW50, Suzuki JR50, and Yamaha TTR50
Just Getting Started In Motocross Racing? Click Here For Information