MUST RUN 9 RACES FOR SERIES AWARDS. Keep up with your points and races ran.
MUST RUN 9 RACES FOR SERIES AWARDS. BEST 14 races count. ONE Throwaway if you race ALL 15.
1. SAFETY FIRST – The FLAGS and FLAGMEN are for SAFETY. PAY ATTENTION.
2. YELLOW FLAG = CAUTION! Problem ahead on the track. CAUTION!
3. RED CROSS Flag = Rider Injured – Caution, NO Jumping or PASSING. Wheels on the ground.
4. All RIDERS can ride 4 classes.
5. Riders MUST be signed-up before they get on the track.
6. Riders get a finish position if they qualify for the Main Event.
Main Event is the only race that earns points, purse, & awards.
7. Riders involved in fighting WILL be DISQUALIFIED for the event.
8. 5 MPH speed limit (1st gear) while on the grounds or face DISQUALIFICATION.
9. ALL 50cc CLASSES = STOCK Only
10. Practicing with the wrong group gets you DISQUALIFIED.
11. CUTTING the track in practice will get you LAST GATE PICK in your moto.
12. PIT VEHICLE are NOT ALLOWED.
13. D Class is for beginners, Victory Sports reserves the right to place riders
according to speed & ability. We ADVANCE riders throughout the year
out of the D classes.
14. D Class RIDERS = 3 Wins and you’re advanced, 4 second place finishes and
you’re advanced or a combination of a total of FOUR 1st & 2nd place finishes
gets you advanced.
15. NO REFUNDS after practice is over. Meaning once racing has started no refunds.
16. CHECK YOUR RESULTS. PROTEST PEROID is 30 MINUTES.
Results can be changed later IF it is a clerical ERROR, it may be fixed later (per AMA).
17. 85cc 9-11yrs = 79-85cc 2 stroke/85-150cc 4 stroke bikes – NO BIG Wheels.
18. 85cc 9-13yrs = 79cc – 85cc/85cc-150cc 4 stroke bikes – NO BIG Wheels.
19. 85 D Beginner = 85cc-112cc 2 stroke/ 85-150cc 4 stroke bikes – Big Wheels are OK.
20. D riders may race another class, BUT if you place in the TOP 30% you are moved
out of the D class (Top 30% based on 10 rider minimum class).
21. COLLEGEBOY is 14-24yrs Amateur/Pro – Full sized bikes (122cc thru Open) ONLY.
22. 51cc Multi Speed/Shaft Drive Stock = Limited to the following models: Honda CRF50, Yamaha PW50, Suzuki JR50, and Yamaha TTR50
23. 51cc Oil Inject Stock = Must have a working oil inject system in place with a separate oil tank.
24. ATV YOUTH 60-90cc – 8-15yrs = This is a Production class. Must have Production engine cases & Production frame. Both can be modified.
Just Getting Started In Motocross Racing? Click Here For Information